It’s unfortunate that over the years personal injury attorneys have gotten the reputation for being ambulance chasers…or worse. Sadly, many television commercials and grandiose advertising claims done by lawyers have contributed to that image. However, there is one crucial thing you should know:
All personal injury law firms are not equal.
- You want a firm that concentrates its main effort on personal injury cases.
- You want a firm that has the specific experience and qualifications necessary to be able to achieve the best possible outcome.
- You want a firm with a great win/loss record.
- You want a firm with lawyers who have actually tried personal injury cases in court – surprisingly, many lawyers who offer personal injury law have never even tried cases.
- Most importantly, you want a firm that cares about you personally, one that will be involved in all aspects of your case, from start to finish.
Avera & Smith has been practicing personal injury law for over 50 years. We do not practice estate law, tax law, or family law. We don’t try to be everything to everybody in the legal world. Everything we do relates to personal injury, from workers compensation to medical malpractice to going head-to-head (and winning against) large tobacco companies.
Avera & Smith only represents the Plaintiff.