BROKEN BONE AND FRACTURE LAWYERS IN GAINESVILLE
Following an accident, it is important to have your injuries properly diagnosed and to get medical treatment appropriate for your particular circumstances. An inadequate insurance settlement may prevent you from getting the care you need.
At Avera & Smith, our mission is to help victims of motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other acts of negligence get the medical care and compensation they need. We provide vigorous representation at all stages of the legal process, working hard to obtain the financial resources that can help our clients rebuild their lives.
EXPERIENCED IN SERIOUS INJURY CASES
Our law firm represents people in cases involving all types of fracture and broken bone injuries, including:
- Simple fractures — occurring when a bone breaks, but does not pierce the skin
- Compound fractures — occurring when a bone breaks and pierces the skin
- Incomplete and hairline fractures — occurring when a bone cracks, but does not entirely break
- Greenstick fractures — occurring when a bone bends, but does not break. Common in children
- Comminuted fractures — occurring when a bone fragments into several pieces
Our lawyers work with orthopedic specialists at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Gainesville, North Florida Regional Medical Center, and other institutions to learn about our clients’ medical and rehabilitation needs.
PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN FLORIDA
Our attorneys have earned a reputation throughout northern Florida for their trial advocacy skills and ability to obtain results for accident victims. Having handled a wide range of personal injury cases, our law firm has the investigative resources, financial strength and advocacy skills needed to pursue complex and challenging cases.
When representing you, we will seek full compensation for all of your losses, including medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.