Were You Hurt By Someone Else's Wrongdoing? We Can Help.
At Avera & Smith, we know that approximately 1 in 3 people are involved in a serious accident at some point in their lives. Even worse, many of these accidents are someone else's fault.
If you or a loved one was injured because of another person's negligence or recklessness, you may have the right to compensation for your medical bills, time off work, pain and suffering and other damages. With more than 80 years of combined experience in Florida, our Gainesville personal injury lawyers handle cases involving:
- Car accidents: We handle rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, rollover accidents and more.
- Motorcycle and scooter accidents: These crashes can result in some of the most catastrophic injuries.
- Trucking accidents: Our law firm handles 18-wheeler accidents, semi-truck jackknifing, truck-car collisions and more.
- Interstate accidents: We represent clients injured on all the major interstates in Florida.
- Boat and Jet Ski accidents: Operating a watercraft while intoxicated and sheer inattention cause many boat-related accidents every year.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Both pedestrians and bicyclists have legal rights on the road.
- Animal bites: Learn about your rights if you or your child was bit by a dog or other pet.
- Product liability: Were you injured by a defective or dangerous product? We can help.
- Premises liability: We handle slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security and other cases.
- Life-altering injury: This includes traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burns and more.
- Wrongful death: You may deserve compensation if your loved one died because of the negligence of another.
- Before and after the accident: Learn the steps to take before and after an accident.
- Choosing the right attorney: What should you look for in a personal injury lawyer?
Managing partner Mark Avera is Board-Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar, which is an immense benefit to clients in need of expert personal injury representation.
Contact Our Florida Accident Attorneys Today
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact Avera & Smith, by email or call our Gainesville office at 352-231-8426 or toll free at 800-292-5562.
Se habla español.